Monday, November 06, 2006

Miley's little game

Miles and I have this little game we play. We've been playing it since he was about 6 months old and he'll only do it with me so far. Usually at the dinner table, I'll squint my eyes at him. He'll wait a second or two and do it back to me. I wait and send it back, then him, then me. It's really funny, because he won't just keep squinting, he waits for me to return it. I had a heck of a time trying to get a picture of it because he won't play every time and when he does, the delay on my camera makes it nearly impossible to time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

I think I saw him do it on one of your home movies. He's a genius. :)
Les.

11/08/2006 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home