Sunday, September 30, 2007

Dr. Suess is rubbing off on us

I don't know why, but these jammies remind me of something you'd see on a Who!
IMG_4527
IMG_4518

6 Comments:

Blogger The Blakes said...

I agree. Very who-ish! I've been putting Ty in footie pj's in attempt to beckon fall weather to make an appearance, as opposed to dressing him warmly because it's necessary. I'm such a good mother.

9/30/2007 8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Horton Hears A Lu!" Sounds like a good idea for a book.
-jake

9/30/2007 9:55 PM  
Blogger Clinesville said...

Love those p.j's

10/01/2007 10:55 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

she looks stinkin cute! Who-ville or not.

10/01/2007 11:09 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I think she looks like she could be a Who. Lucy Lu Who. :)
Les.

10/01/2007 1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, livvie had those exact same PJ's that she wore all the time until she poked a hole in the front and her big toe would always stick out. I LOVED them on her. There is something so cute about a belly sticking and bum sticking out both sides!

PS...How's the tooth?

10/01/2007 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home