Horton!
Jake and I went to see Horton Hears a Who! on Wednesday night!
Here's the story:
Someone (not me) forgot the tickets on his or her (his) desk in Whiteplains. Since we had to go back and get them, and since the doors closed once the screening started, we were 97% sure we were gonna miss it.
We were sad.

So sad.

Especially because I didn't even get a chance to carry around this cute little bag I borrowed from my very stylish friend.

Oh, and even more especially because I'd just subjected my stomach to a grilled chicken sandwich (From here on out referred to as the "booger burger") from Wendy's.

Yes, we were mighty sad.

But then, by some miracle, the traffic thinned, the cars parted, and we were free to speed through the streets of Manhattan toward the Zeigfield theater.
We were happy.

So, we gathered our things, I checked my teeth,

Jake checked his teeth,

and we lived happily ever after. (The movie was great)
Here's the Toys R Us in Time's Square!

Oh, and let me just say, a person can get mighty bored in a car on the road. A camera can be a great distraction.








Here's the story:
Someone (not me) forgot the tickets on his or her (his) desk in Whiteplains. Since we had to go back and get them, and since the doors closed once the screening started, we were 97% sure we were gonna miss it.
We were sad.

So sad.

Especially because I didn't even get a chance to carry around this cute little bag I borrowed from my very stylish friend.

Oh, and even more especially because I'd just subjected my stomach to a grilled chicken sandwich (From here on out referred to as the "booger burger") from Wendy's.

Yes, we were mighty sad.

But then, by some miracle, the traffic thinned, the cars parted, and we were free to speed through the streets of Manhattan toward the Zeigfield theater.
We were happy.

So, we gathered our things, I checked my teeth,

Jake checked his teeth,

and we lived happily ever after. (The movie was great)
Here's the Toys R Us in Time's Square!

Oh, and let me just say, a person can get mighty bored in a car on the road. A camera can be a great distraction.










10 Comments:
You look like cartoon characters in some of those! :) And what?! NO picture of your new clothes??
We can't wait for the movie to air here. We're going to do a whole IHOP/Movie morning. Yippee!
Les.
Alison - that is exactly what I would have done with my camera! No wonder I like you. oh..I'm glad you made the premiere! :)
Love it! So glad you guys got a night out :)
How fun it must be to go to those premieres! Glad you got there in time. I must say, in the first "goofy" picture of you it looks like your eyes are going to fall out...and I mean that in the nicest way possible!
The self taken close ups are a good look for you!
I agree, you have the most cartoon face I have ever seen! Thank you for your entertaining pictures.
Thank you.
I now understand which parent Tate got his crazy faces from in the previous post!
Glad you had fun...you look beautiful in picture #6!!
Man I miss you guys.
So glad you got to go, I'd be pretty upset if I had to go back home with that fabulous bag too!
I looked for you on American Idol tonight at the LA screening... who cared about Jim Carey when I want to see Alison Parker? (Oh, and yes, Jake). Although, if truth be told, I was happy to see my favorite, little Archuleta...
Post a Comment
<< Home