Monday, February 18, 2008

He's halfway there. . .

Jake wanted to see what Miles would look like with eyebrows (he has none.) I only got one drawn on before he grabbed the pencil out of my hand and yelled, "No draw on me, Mama!"
If he wants to audition for the part of a bad guy in a silent western film, he's halfway there.
IMG_3432

6 Comments:

Blogger Clinesville said...

Tell Miles not to feel bad; my hair is no longer very blond and I still have to darken my eye brows so that I don't look like a scary person.

2/18/2008 11:34 PM  
Blogger The Blakes said...

Oh dear. Put the pencil down, Alison. I think I prefer the hairless Miles as opposed to that, um, frightening look.

:)

2/19/2008 12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or tootsie...!

2/19/2008 8:49 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Or Mrs. Doubtfire! :)

2/19/2008 2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or Boy George! Makeup on my grandson...CREEPY!

2/19/2008 3:43 PM  
Blogger The Fowers said...

Eeeyew! Shall I say, slightly disturbing? I can admit that I paint Jackson's toenails...when he begs me.

2/23/2008 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home