Diet tip # 478

So, you make a FANTASTIC chocolate cake to serve your family on Sunday night, everyone enjoys it, and you wake up Monday morning to find there's two good sized chunks left on the counter. How do you handle the situation? How do you manage to transfer the calorie-laden chocolate nuggets to the trash can without accidentally cramming them simultaneously into your mouth? I mean, what if you trip and they accidentally fall into your coincidentally open mouth? Accidents do happen.
Here's where diet tip #478 comes in handy:
When tempted to eat leftovers, (especially those yummy enough to tempt you into possible garbage can scavenging. Don't lie, you've all been known to go in after something as long as it "didn't actually touch anything else".) the answer is simple. As quickly as you can, grab a bottle of my secret diet ingredient...
.
.
.
.

That's right! Spray it with 409 and you will be tempted no more!


10 Comments:
Brilliant
you are so funny! I want to be a fun wife, and mom just like you!
That might not work for me on those CRAZY days.
This should be renumbered as diet tip #409, easy to remember-right? That's a great idea, I need to start doing that.
Nice Alison - I'm definitely going to use that tip. ha ha. :)
Oh no, no, no. I could never do that. It has to go into the mouth, no throwing away. Get it into the mouth as quick as you can and then it's gone.
Have you seen a recent 409 commercial? There is one that is really funny starring formula "410". I'm sure it's google-able, and it would be even a better choice for leftovers
I'm not sure that 409 would be strong enough to stop me.
Alison. Please tell me you did not actually spray that delicacy with that poison. Never do that again. Just mail it to me. I will eat it out of an envelope any day.
tsk, tsk.
Ya, know, I throw things away all the time...Nate and I went and got Dunkin Donuts one night (thanks to you and the trip to visit you) and I threw the last of them away...Nate was SO mad at me. I should have told him I spilled 409 on them.
Post a Comment
<< Home