Why 4 year old girls are good for humility. . .
I love Lucy because she says whatever she thinks, but in the kindest way possible.
Two comments this morning to help me be humble:
1."Mom, I decided that we're all animals. I'm a fairy pony who smells really nice, Tate's a fat chicken, Miles is a monkey (whisper: "because he's so crazy."), and you're a cow so you can pull us around all day."
2. (as I'm bending over to change the garbage bag in the bathroom) "Mom, you just stuck your bum in my face! (whisper: And you have a really big fat bum!)"
Thank you Lucy.
Two comments this morning to help me be humble:
1."Mom, I decided that we're all animals. I'm a fairy pony who smells really nice, Tate's a fat chicken, Miles is a monkey (whisper: "because he's so crazy."), and you're a cow so you can pull us around all day."
2. (as I'm bending over to change the garbage bag in the bathroom) "Mom, you just stuck your bum in my face! (whisper: And you have a really big fat bum!)"
Thank you Lucy.


8 Comments:
Oh, Lucy you make me laugh!
Hey, what am I? Can I be a sick giraffe because I'm so skinny? Grandpa can be a koala bear because he's so nice; grandma can be a baby deer because she's so sweet (I love veal). Eddie can be a fish because he's so slimey; and Eric can be a minnow because he's shallow. Yes? No? Run it by Lucy and tell me what you think.
nothing like kids! first they steal you body when they come to this world, and THEN they make fun of you when they get here...its crazy! but I will say that lucy is slowly becoming my favorite to read about!
Just remember Landon is "that funny looking baby". Thanks Lucy!
I love that Lucy has sass. It makes me so happy!!
You just can make this stuff up! You ought to write a memoir one day...I'd buy it!
so funny. I love lucy. It will make funny stories when she gets older.
Remind her that she wears the carters jeans for reason... :)
Post a Comment
<< Home