Chocolate chips are making me fat. . .
Not because I'm eating them, but chocolate chips (that may be a tiny overgeneralization) are the reason I can't fit into my pants.
I was trying my hardest to get some exercise. I had done the two hardest steps: stretchy pants and shoes, and was starting to warm up when I realized this was not going to work. My two flying monkeys were "helping" me as I tried using the stairs to workout, pushing me off the giant ball, crawling under me as I was on all fours and trying to knock my arms out from under me so my head would hit the floor (again), sitting on me as I did sit-ups, and crawling over me as I did leg lifts. If yelling is exercise, I was getting a great workout. "Get off!" "Look outside~! I think I heard a big truck!" "Go look under the couch cushions and see what you can find." "Get OFF!" (The t.v. broke two days ago or I would have put in a movie.)
Finally, as I'm standing up, running in place (too cold to go outside), Lucy brings me the chocolate chip container. She didn't tell me the lid wasn't screwed on, and I grabbed it. Have you ever seen 5 pounds of chocolate chips evenly distributed over a dining room, living room and toy room? As I scrambled to grab the broom, I hear, "yay!" and when I came back, this is what I found.

He was using both hands to hold in the chips because his mouth was so full. He'd go hide, chew them all, and run back for more as I yelled, "Hey! Knock it off! No more!"
I was trying my hardest to get some exercise. I had done the two hardest steps: stretchy pants and shoes, and was starting to warm up when I realized this was not going to work. My two flying monkeys were "helping" me as I tried using the stairs to workout, pushing me off the giant ball, crawling under me as I was on all fours and trying to knock my arms out from under me so my head would hit the floor (again), sitting on me as I did sit-ups, and crawling over me as I did leg lifts. If yelling is exercise, I was getting a great workout. "Get off!" "Look outside~! I think I heard a big truck!" "Go look under the couch cushions and see what you can find." "Get OFF!" (The t.v. broke two days ago or I would have put in a movie.)
Finally, as I'm standing up, running in place (too cold to go outside), Lucy brings me the chocolate chip container. She didn't tell me the lid wasn't screwed on, and I grabbed it. Have you ever seen 5 pounds of chocolate chips evenly distributed over a dining room, living room and toy room? As I scrambled to grab the broom, I hear, "yay!" and when I came back, this is what I found.

He was using both hands to hold in the chips because his mouth was so full. He'd go hide, chew them all, and run back for more as I yelled, "Hey! Knock it off! No more!"


6 Comments:
It sounds like it's workout enough just keeping the kids off you! :) You should get Reid to babysit and come workout with me!
That's hilarious, yet sad. It's a good thing Miley and Sofia aren't twins...they'd make a mess the two of us couldn't come close to cleaning up! (I just posted a pic of Sofia with the same messy face. Only with a much less attractive expression.)
Les.
At least you have an excuse.
Sounds like Parker if I let him out of his room while I work out. He loves to use me as a jungle gym during my ab workout.
No, your kids are making you skinny! That was a huge workout! And all the times you do laundry up and down the stairs. Plus, you haven't had sugar in forever. And yo're not fat.
Yeah, sounds like you had quite the workout in TRYING to workout.
Miley has a very nice haircut. Did you cut it?
Post a Comment
<< Home