posted by The Parkers at 9:17 AM
WOW, she is funny...I was just sitting here laughing out loud! I really liked the part that she said "good bye", and then slammed the door, and then looked too see what jacob did! At least she is good unto the least of her brothern!
That was funny! She reminds me a lot of Ella.
ahh...um...okay...what was I going to say...okay...um..oh, La-love Lucy!!!!!
Yeah.. that's some funny stuff!!!A future entymologist in the making.What a bug handling expert!
I love it! We don't have pet cockroaches. We kill them for sport. (eew!) By the way, geowulf is Christian's brother Greg.Les.
THAT's why She and Ellie are best friends...
I think we need a Lucy fix....can you send her our way for a couple of days?
Hee hee! At least she's not afraid of 'em, right?!?!
She's got excellent foresight. All I need is a little cereal, a nut from a tree, and I'm always good to fly back home.That was awesome!
What an adorable little girl! Never a dull moment at the Parker home I am sure. I love that she says "Oh," before a sentence. What a cutie!
Post a Comment
<< Home
10 Comments:
WOW, she is funny...I was just sitting here laughing out loud! I really liked the part that she said "good bye", and then slammed the door, and then looked too see what jacob did! At least she is good unto the least of her brothern!
That was funny! She reminds me a lot of Ella.
ahh...um...okay...what was I going to say...okay...um..oh, La-love Lucy!!!!!
Yeah.. that's some funny stuff!!!
A future entymologist in the making.
What a bug handling expert!
I love it! We don't have pet cockroaches. We kill them for sport. (eew!) By the way, geowulf is Christian's brother Greg.
Les.
THAT's why She and Ellie are best friends...
I think we need a Lucy fix....can you send her our way for a couple of days?
Hee hee! At least she's not afraid of 'em, right?!?!
She's got excellent foresight. All I need is a little cereal, a nut from a tree, and I'm always good to fly back home.
That was awesome!
What an adorable little girl! Never a dull moment at the Parker home I am sure. I love that she says "Oh," before a sentence. What a cutie!
Post a Comment
<< Home