Miles and I have a new favorite show. I like to watch "Pushing Daisies" on the computer and he loves to sit on my lap! He almost always prefers Jake over me, so I'm happy to have his company.
I think I need to start watching this show. I've heard good things, and with the slim pickings on TV because of the writer's strike I really need something good to watch.
Cecily was talking us into watching this. Her review sounded strange, though: It's about this guy who touches people and they die or come back to life, and it's hilarious! ;) Les.
So sweet!! I am the pathetic beggar of a mom who is always whining, "please cuddle me" with my kids running away. I need to try the pushing daisies thing.
5 Comments:
I think I need to start watching this show. I've heard good things, and with the slim pickings on TV because of the writer's strike I really need something good to watch.
Cecily was talking us into watching this. Her review sounded strange, though: It's about this guy who touches people and they die or come back to life, and it's hilarious! ;)
Les.
This is Adam and my favorite show this year. I'm glad we got you on it!!
Me too. My friend just swears by this series now so I have to catch up online. It is a hoot.
So sweet!! I am the pathetic beggar of a mom who is always whining, "please cuddle me" with my kids running away. I need to try the pushing daisies thing.
Post a Comment
<< Home