Thursday, December 27, 2007

Not my best day

Tomorrow's going to be better. Woke up with a migraine headache. Got lost in NY. Took Lucy to the dr. She has some problems that need further looking-into. Ran my van into a telephone pole. Had to go to the market in the rain. Forgot 3 of the things I needed at the store. Tomorrow's got to be better.

3 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

I am so sorry! I hate days like that....I am assuming you and the van are ok?

12/27/2007 5:04 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry for you. Are you guys (the van and you) okay? Should we pray for Lucy?
Les.

12/28/2007 12:08 AM  
Blogger Hillary said...

It seems like days like this are becoming more and more frequent for you...only a few more days left in '07 and '08 will be a fresh start and hopefully you will have lots of great days to blog about! Hope today goes better.

12/28/2007 8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home