Friday, December 14, 2007

Snow day

We woke up to not a single snow flake on the ground, but the district closed schools anyway!
I came down to find Lucy had first tried the t.v. and when that didn't work, she resorted to reading. Poor girl. Imagine having to use your brain that early in the morning.
IMG_5099

It finally started snowing around 11am and we played outside for HOURS. Miles crashed hard around 1.
IMG_5087

We made our traditional "snow day pizzas" for dinner, but this year we were lucky enough to have the King of Pizza, Reid, here to show us how it's done. They were yummy.
IMG_5105

Lucy was trying to convince her dad that she needed a band-aid.
IMG_5106

This is EXACTLY why I bought this chair!
IMG_5091
Finally, all the excitement was starting to be too much,
IMG_5102
so we called it a day.
IMG_5098

4 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

Looks like you made the most of a crazy day! I LOVE Lucy's hair in the picture of her with the book, so great!!!

12/14/2007 2:48 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Ah LUV it!!
I've seen that look on Jake's face. He's so focused on her.
I LOVE that big chair. Of course, it helps that you're so danged skinny.
Les.

12/14/2007 11:34 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

P.S. Your Parker Families Are Forever plaque looks great!

12/14/2007 11:37 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Everything about this post is adorable to me....I don't think I have a favorite picture after going back and looking at them again! You Parkers are a good time....I am feeling withdrawls...we need to get out there!

12/15/2007 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home