Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Party season is in full swing around here!

IMG_4978
Jake took me to his work party last week. Bluesky's 20th anniversary down at Gotham Hall in NYC was a very big deal and everyone looked fantastic. There was lots of yummy food, very loud music, and lively dancing. I'm more of a "sit in front of a good movie with takeout and my pajamas on" kind of girl than a "go get dressed up and dance the night away" girl. I think it may have something to do with my extra long limbs and my complete lack of rhythm or coordination. I hope I didn't embarrass Jake too badly. At least I looked put together thanks to my friend, Patricia, who loaned me all her jewelry! (notice the lack of ornaments from about 3 feet down on our tree. Take a guess.)
party

9 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

You guys have great teeth, I uh, mean, SMILES! :)
Love the haircut, Alison.
Les.

12/05/2007 3:23 PM  
Blogger Clinesville said...

Fancy! I love fancy.

12/05/2007 4:54 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Woah, you guys look amazing.

12/05/2007 6:06 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

That sounds so fun! And what a stunning couple!

12/06/2007 11:49 AM  
Blogger The Blakes said...

You look awesome!

12/06/2007 3:33 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

You guys look awesome. Your a little hot mama Alison!

12/06/2007 10:21 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Woo! Woo! (that's suppose to be like a whistle) You have very sexy legs!

12/06/2007 10:55 PM  
Blogger Darleen said...

You sexy little mama! I love your red heels. That Christmas party sounds like a blast. Arghh....I have to go to Seth's this weekend.

12/06/2007 11:10 PM  
Blogger Jami said...

I agree with you allison...I like to wear Loose clothing, and lay on the couch, and eat, rather than wear uncomfortable clothes, and have to dance in front of people! But you look great!

12/08/2007 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home