Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Going out to find some nature!

We have a fantastic park around the corner from us, so we took advantage of a sunny afternoon to get some family exercise.
IMG_4954
Miles was heavy. Not heavy like a kid, heavy like a baby elephant, so everyone had to pitch in their scarves for the effort.
IMG_4941

I finally gave up after about 3o minutes.

IMG_4952

Tate found the first "wild ice" of the season.

IMG_4942

I don't know what it is about her, but Lucy finds it impossible to resist ruining other people's photos. Sorry Karen.
IMG_4969

Tate wants to move in here.

IMG_4934

We found a letterbox and Karen taught our kids how to properly throw a rock into a pond. It's a good thing our sports-ability-deprived children have her.

IMG_4948

We had a great time!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jami said...

allison: This is Jami Parker Pitts again, I am really feeling like a blog stalker...but I am just so impressed with your cute family! I love that park, and I think your kids are so cute, and funny. keep up the good work!

11/28/2007 1:01 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Great pictures! I need to get one of those scarf/sling thingys.

11/28/2007 8:03 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Jealous! I want to move in with Tate, but not until summer. :)
Les.

11/29/2007 3:30 PM  
Blogger Shido said...

Looking at those pictures dropped the temperature about 20 degrees. The park sure looks cool though.

11/30/2007 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home