Friday, November 09, 2007

How to know your kid's watching too much t.v.

Lucy's been drawing at the table for about 10 minutes when I spot some cute little socks about to be sucked into the vacuum. I ask her to please stop what she's doing and grab them. She climbs off her chair, turns back to her picture, and with her finger, pokes the paper. "Lucy, what are you doing?" "I'm pausing it while I go pick up the sock."

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL

11/10/2007 12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute...

11/10/2007 8:19 PM  
Blogger the Painters said...

totally cute. Something my 5 year old would do.

11/11/2007 4:41 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Brilliant!
Les.

11/13/2007 12:24 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Love it!
So you must have DVR or T-vo for her to think to pause it! Hooray for DVR!

11/13/2007 4:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha, no we're not that hi-tech. We have a VCR. Not even a working DVD player.
Sad

11/13/2007 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home