Sugar cookies will be my undoing!

We've been making sugar cookies, and I've been eating them. . . all.


Miles had so much fun that we just baked his sweater and had enough cookies for everyone.


But at least I found him cleaning up after himself.

We had those evil cookies at playgroup today too! I ate 1 1/2 there as well.
I haven't attended playgroup in such a long time, and my kids ate so many cookies, I'm sure they think we're starving to death and only came for the food.


4 Comments:
I read that you ate 11 half's at play group. Did you?
I ate so many sugar cookies the first night I started baking that I've sworn them off for the rest of the season. We'll see how that goes.
You're so brave to even make sugar cookies. I can't ever get them off the counter in the shape we cut them out. Now I just roll them out on the baking sheet and bake big rectangles. It's kind of like a diet then, too because I only eat one. ;)
Les.
I think any time I hear anything about Miles it's that he's gotten himself into something! Whether it be the vasaline from the bathroom, a marker used on his very own coloring book (himself), and now the cookie dough! ha ha.. messy boy! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home