Saturday, December 22, 2007

New York Botanical Gardens

Thanks Granny!
IMG_5211
Our present from Grandma Holmes this year was a trip to the Train Show at the NY Botanical Gardens. We mostly went because Miles is a train lover supreme. He was running around yelling, "Look at that! Wow! Trains!" the whole time. It was great.
IMG_5199

Reid liked the rainforest part because it reminded him of his mission in the Phillipines.
I didn't think Tate was going to enjoy it as much as everyone else, but he loved it too.
IMG_5228

Lucy kept running into things because she wasn't watching where she was going. Actually, we were all doing that. There was just SO much to look at!


IMG_5217

We (all the adults) paused for a little holiday homesickness in the desert section. Some woman looked astonished when I said to Tate, "Look at that cactus. Grandma has those and those in her front yard."

IMG_5245

They had cookie decorating too. Lucy kind of skipped right over the decorating part to the eating part.
IMG_5253
We had a really great time even though we almost froze to death. It was well worth the frostbite.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Alison, you look good. Jake and Reid do too, and Miles is so cute!
FUN! I love Lucy's shirt. Save it for Sofia. ;) How did you get Tate's coat and shoes to be so shiny? (Did I leave anyone out?)
Les.

12/23/2007 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home