Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Quote of the Day

Lucy: "I want a torpedo."
Mom: "What?"
Lucy: "I want a torpedo!"
Mom: "I don't have a torpedo."
Lucy: "You gave Miley one!"
Mom: "Do you mean tortilla?"
Lucy: "Yeah!"

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ellie keeps asking if she can play with the Christmas tree instruments.

PS... for Christmas all I want is for you to take off that doggone word verification thing. I hate it.

12/19/2007 11:35 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Amen Julie! I think of that every time I post a comment.

12/20/2007 11:03 AM  
Blogger The Parkers said...

I didn't even know I had that on there! Your wish is my command!
-al

12/20/2007 12:07 PM  
Blogger The Blakes said...

Torpedo....Tortilla...practically the same word!

12/20/2007 1:23 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

Everyone always needs a good torpedo, they're especially good with cheese on them!

12/20/2007 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home