Can't wait for Santa to come!
Santa's on his way!!! We wanted to make sure he left us good stuff, so we left sugar cookies with EXTRA sprinkles. He's gonna love these.



Next, everyone gets to open one gift (parents choice). Coincidentally, it was pajamas for the 6th year in a row.

Miles thought maybe the pink nightgown was for him, but Lucy quickly set him straight.

I think she liked it.

Yep, she liked it.

Miles loved his fox jammies too.

Unfortunately, this was the last picture we have because while Miles was opening his, Lucy was falling down on the hard wood, splitting open both lips. The next hour was spent calming her down and cleaning up blood. Hope Santa's too busy to notice.



Next, everyone gets to open one gift (parents choice). Coincidentally, it was pajamas for the 6th year in a row.

Miles thought maybe the pink nightgown was for him, but Lucy quickly set him straight.

I think she liked it.

Yep, she liked it.

Miles loved his fox jammies too.

Unfortunately, this was the last picture we have because while Miles was opening his, Lucy was falling down on the hard wood, splitting open both lips. The next hour was spent calming her down and cleaning up blood. Hope Santa's too busy to notice.


2 Comments:
I bet Santa loved the cookies. Nice jammies! Poor Lucy!!
Les.
Merry Christmas!
Our cookies were the pre-made nestle ones. (pathetic, I know.)
Hope Lucy was better by morning~
Post a Comment
<< Home