Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas pictures at long last

Due to the extreme mental distress I'm experiencing, I've decided to post some Christmas pictures. (the mental distress comes directly from my family badgering me about lack of posting.)
Click here to take you to a multitude, yea even a plethora of Christmas morning photos.

IMG_3033

5 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

That is seriously the cutest picture!

1/02/2008 10:59 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

so fun! What a great camera you have.
While I love Miley playing with the train set, I adore the background of Lucy and Reid on the couch cuddling! Too cute!

1/02/2008 11:03 AM  
Blogger The Blakes said...

I'm assuming you made Lucy and her doll's matching nightgowns! You are such a fun and talented mommy! Such fun pictures, it makes me so excited to have kids old enough to believe in the magic!

1/02/2008 11:50 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

The badgering worked! ;) Thanks for the fun picture link. You all looked so excited about everything. What was the ribbon-tied book Reid got? And that doll furniture rocks!
Les.

1/02/2008 12:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's like Christmas morning all over again.

1/02/2008 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home