
For those of you who know what's going on with our sweet little Lu, and are wondering how it went, we just got done with the VCUG this morning (it was in my top 10 horrible experiences ever). She was very brave, and she's doing alright now. We find out results tomorrow afternoon.
10 Comments:
Bless her heart. She's a sweetheart and I love her so much. Let me know.
Nana
I'm not sure what that is, but I hope she's doing ok and that you're doing ok, I know it can be almost as traumatic for a mom to watch her child go through these bad things as it is for the kid. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys!
She has been in my prayers since the beginning. She is a trooper! Ok, and you too.
Daniel had to have a VCUG back in April. Yeah, it's not fun! She's such a sweetie - let me know if you ever need anything!
Is Lucy ok? What's going on?
Poor Lucy!! Let us know how it turns out!!
Tell Lucy Sofia had a VCUG a few months ago. She was a trooper, too. What fun things cousins get to share. :) I hope you guys get good results!
Les.
Hey, you're speaking my language! Give me a call sometime... Michelle
Hope she is doing okay! Do you need anything??? Let me know how I can make you life a little easier.
Oh bless her heart. I know those are very painful. She is a strong little girl...and you too!
Post a Comment
<< Home