Sunday, January 20, 2008

Turning lemons into lemonade



When you have no snow at your favorite sledding park, you learn to make your own fun.

8 Comments:

Blogger The Blakes said...

My favorite part is that you say "Tate, I don't know if that's a good idea," then proceed to do it yourself! You guys crack me up!

1/20/2008 6:07 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

Tate should become a stunt double! I would say you should too, but you look a little wobbly after all the fun!

1/20/2008 7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very graceful, Al!

1/20/2008 10:40 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Ha Ha! I Love, Love, Love that you did that!! :)

1/20/2008 10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww Bryam Park looks so empty with no snow. I see though they have hay barrels ready incase you crash into the trees though....while rolling.....

1/21/2008 12:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Alison, Yes there is an age that you become too old to roll down a hill on purpose. It is not healthy in anyway, body, mind, or spirit. But kudos for channeling your inner child and feeling the free will and spirit that comes as you are walking up the hill with the idea. (remember coming down the hill in any form other than walking, unhealthy)

1/21/2008 7:49 PM  
Blogger Jami said...

still laughing again!

1/21/2008 10:55 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

I want to throw up just watching that!

1/22/2008 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home