He could be stealing something worse, like cookies or chocolate chips (like the other two do), but no, his favorite thing to snitch while I'm not looking is green beans. Raw green beans. Ew.
What a good kid! My mom always reminds me of how I would try to be sneaky and steal carrots out of the refrigerator when I was little...now I wonder, WHAT WAS I THINKING??? I could've been stealing something yummy!Hopefully he'll continue to enjoy the veggies more than the sweets-he'll be very lucky if he can do that.
4 Comments:
Well, you know, at least it's healthy...
What a good kid! My mom always reminds me of how I would try to be sneaky and steal carrots out of the refrigerator when I was little...now I wonder, WHAT WAS I THINKING??? I could've been stealing something yummy!Hopefully he'll continue to enjoy the veggies more than the sweets-he'll be very lucky if he can do that.
mmmmm. yummo.
He's so cute. If you get sick of him, will you send him to my house?
-kirsta
Post a Comment
<< Home