Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Chick Night rides again!

It's almost time again! Next Thursday, the 21st, 8pm at my house. Chick Night is right around the corner, so if you live within driving (or train traveling) distance, get your babysitter lined up See you here!
*Editor's addition: For those who don't know, we have C.N. once a month. We watch a chick flick, eat chick food, and talk about chick stuff. If you're available, just show up. No advance notice necessary. The flick of the month for February is No Reservations and the treat is s'mores. All chicks welcome.

6 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Will Chick night include watching LOST together? Cause..um...Thursday @ 9pm..that's kinda what I do.

2/12/2008 3:17 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Wah! I want to come.
Les.

2/12/2008 4:46 PM  
Blogger The Blakes said...

Count me in. If I can get a sitter and a plane ticket.

2/12/2008 5:01 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

I need to start ragging on Steve to be home in time and then I'm there!!! I'll let ya know.

2/12/2008 8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure if I can make it. My parents may still be here. But sounds fun!

2/12/2008 9:49 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Wait - what do you do on Chick Night? Can we bring someting??

2/13/2008 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home