Oh how we love a sunny toy room!

Our toy room is really a non-insulated sun porch. In the Spring and Fall, it's a wonderful place with lots of light that really extends the size of our living space. In Summer, we pull the shades so it doesn't melt all the toys. In the winter, however, it is FREEZING cold! Freezing, that is, unless it's a sunny day. On sunny days, we have our very own greenhouse, and after being stuck in the dark and gloomy house for days on end, a sunny toyroom is almost as good as going outside. The sunshine really lifts our spirits and we stay in there until the clouds come back and force us into the house.





4 Comments:
and yes, your kids are also supermodels...
Oh, I am sooo envious of your sunroom. I wish we had something like that. I bet you love that your kids will stay in there for a long time and play when it's sunny.
P.S. I'm going to Wal Mart either today or tomorrow, I'll see if I can find a mater for Miles.
This is SO our toyroom as well. I hate how the floor just never seems to get warm - so we're always wearing socks in the winter when we play toys. :)
Natural light pictures rock!
Les.
Post a Comment
<< Home