Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I love being a S.A.H. Mom

I love that I get to stay at home with my kids. I don't always like what's going on, mind you, but I love that I get to see all the good stuff.
IMG_3450
Miles was dying to watch "Cars", so I put it on, wrapped him in a blanket, and hoped for a nap for him. 20 minutes later, when I softly called from the other room, "Hey Lucy, is he asleep?", I got no answer. Tried again. No answer. Then I found them like this.

10 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

So sweet.
Les.

2/12/2008 4:47 PM  
Blogger The Blakes said...

love it.

2/12/2008 5:01 PM  
Blogger Clinesville said...

That is the good stuff.

2/12/2008 5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is how it should be!

2/12/2008 9:48 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

They're precious... Awww!!!

2/12/2008 10:15 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

That is a classic picture...it may never happen again...savor the moment!

2/14/2008 1:23 AM  
Blogger kj said...

That is the sweetest picture ever. How long did it last?
-kirsta

2/14/2008 6:28 PM  
Blogger The Fowers said...

AAAwwwwww... you drugged them, didn't you?

2/17/2008 12:17 AM  
Blogger Darleen said...

Sweet picture! Stella saw the picture and was wondering why Lucy sleeps on the floor.

2/18/2008 3:23 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

those are the best moments huh? Cute pictures!!

2/20/2008 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home