Saturday, February 23, 2008

I opened my mouth too soon

IMG_3521
It snowed a ton! We've had only a flurry here and there this winter, but boy did it unload on us this weekend. Jake got to take the day off (extra time to work on Missile Mouse~yay!) and we played hard all day. We met our friends, the Broadbents, at a park and slid down the hill for hours. We've decided to call it Oh No Park because everybody yells, "oh no!" at some point while there.

IMG_3512
We might have to get Miles a hat that fits a little better.

IMG_3514

Jake spent most of the day on this hill in our backyard.

IMG_3517

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I see a lot of Jake in that top photo of Tate. I know you say he looks like your Mom, but I see Jake! He's getting BIG.

2/24/2008 1:58 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

It's so pretty! And looks like a lot of fun.
Les.

2/24/2008 9:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on your snow. Nothing like the threat of spring to make it snow.

2/27/2008 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home