Friday, May 30, 2008

When in doubt, head to the beach...

IMG_6610

Couldn't think of anything exciting to do this weekend, so I took the monkeys to the beach right after school. It was perfect weather, perfect tide, not too crowded, and we totally enjoyed it!

IMG_6609

IMG_6606

IMG_6601

8 Comments:

Blogger Melinda Jones said...

What a fun day, huh? Love the pics. Funny thing, Taylor and I were looking at the adorable picture with Miles posing and Tate looking down behind him and Taylor said, "What a great shot of Miles...I wonder who that kid is behind him," I giggled and [re] introduced him to your first born...I think I need to get Taylor's eyes checked.

5/30/2008 8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tate looks so handsome! And so grown up. I just read Melinda's comment, and I can see why Taylor asked. He looks different. Just all grown up. And, he's not being silly or smiling, which isn't Tate! Cute photos.

5/30/2008 9:04 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I love Lucy's suit. And I agree, non-silly Tate is a handsome dude! (Silly Tate is good looking, too.)
Les.

5/31/2008 10:59 AM  
Blogger The Blakes said...

I've got beach envy. I'll trade you desert for ocean just for one day?!

6/01/2008 12:10 AM  
Blogger Dinner Club in CT said...

You guys are always having fun. You got it right that you have to take advantage of all good weather around here.
We talked to Jake on Sunday and were so happy to hear the good news that you apt went so well.

6/02/2008 11:29 AM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Love Lucy's suit!! Where did you get it?

6/02/2008 9:36 PM  
Blogger The Cochran Family said...

I love Lucy's matching suit and hat....adorable! Miss the beach, but don't feel too bad for me b/c we have been swimming for 2 months :) BTW Glad to here the " hamster" is A-OK! :)

6/03/2008 11:48 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Beach...what's a beach?

Been loving your blog lately. Such cute posts.

6/04/2008 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home