Thursday, June 26, 2008

You might be a big fat pregnant girl if...

1. Your children have started addressing you as "Big Momma".

2. You think staying up until 9:30p.m. is really pushing it.

3. The bottom of your shirt is always dirty, but the edge of your counter is always clean.

4. You have two open bins in your closet: Clothes that don't fit you ANYMORE and clothes that don't fit you YET.

5. You buy a package of hard salami and eat half of it before you even get to the checkout stand!

8 Comments:

Blogger The Cochran Family said...

LOL, you are hallarious, I especially love the one about your shirt always being dirty, but the counter clean...good material there..is it your really??? J/K you are not big at all! I'm so happy for you!

6/26/2008 7:06 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

uh oh. I might be pregnant...

Although it is actually absolutely impossible, I can say yes to 1-4. Hopefully the salami thing will save me.

6/26/2008 7:30 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

I'm not pregnant and 9:30 is pushing it for me a lot of nights:).

#4 is so frustrating, I hate that inbetween point where NOTHING fits-UGH!

Lucky for you, you were so tiny before that you FEEL a lot bigger than you LOOK-you don't show at all!

6/26/2008 9:20 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

I've always been a 9:30 person.

But you are teeninsy. Picture me, writing on the whiteboard in my classroom, wondering why my belly was chilly. Ohhhh, that's because my shirt RODE UP like some cheap windowshade and my baby filled belly was exposed to the elements...and the students.

One boy stared, slack-jawed. "Thank God I'm a dude," said he.

6/27/2008 11:10 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Is it possible that I am pregnant again so soon, because I think all of those fit me too!

6/27/2008 10:43 PM  
Blogger Dinner Club in CT said...

I remember always having a dirty shirt right where my belly stuck out!

How was the tag sale today? I wish I went. I can't believe it it's already 5pm, where did the day go...

6/28/2008 5:21 PM  
Blogger The Blakes said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who opens packages of food while still in the grocery store.

Hope your dad is doing ok!

6/28/2008 6:58 PM  
Blogger The Fowers said...

I love the image of you as a dishrag. Can you come to my house with a clorox-sprayed shirt sometime?

6/28/2008 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home