Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Poor, poor Lucy

Poor Lucy is home with the barfies.

IMG_9022

Doesn't she look miserable?

IMG_9023

Miles is pretty pleased to be sharing in the sick treatment:

Movies in Mom's bed, water on demand, and as many cheerios as he wants.

IMG_9024

4 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Poor kids. So mistreated. ;)

Hope you feel better, Lucy!

5/19/2009 10:53 AM  
Blogger Hillary said...

I hope she gets feeling better soon-that's the worst! I was laughing at the first picture because your movie collection looks a lot like ours-Enchanted, Sleeping Beauty, Barbie Swan Lake, Barbie Rapunzel, Barbie Princess and the Pauper (which is currently playing in our DVD player). True girly shows I guess! :)

5/19/2009 3:31 PM  
Blogger Annika said...

Urg. That's the pits! Give Lucy my best wishes!

5/19/2009 9:52 PM  
Blogger MCMULLIN FAMILY said...

You are a great mom!

5/21/2009 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home