posted by Alison at 1:34 PM
Isn't discovery learning the BEST?! I'm so happy you captured the whole thing. I better do this for FHE tonight before my kids watch it though. :)Les.
This is awesome and I'm totally going to do it! Thanks for showing it.
What a creative way to teach your kids about "sundae's"
You must've had a professional doing the camera work.
VERY creative, Al!!! I especially love Tate. His face after the bbq sauce is classic! :) You're a great mom!
That was a great lesson. I'm going to have to use it to teach Jason about Sunday.
What a great lesson and way to teach your kids!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
7 Comments:
Isn't discovery learning the BEST?! I'm so happy you captured the whole thing. I better do this for FHE tonight before my kids watch it though. :)
Les.
This is awesome and I'm totally going to do it! Thanks for showing it.
What a creative way to teach your kids about "sundae's"
You must've had a professional doing the camera work.
VERY creative, Al!!! I especially love Tate. His face after the bbq sauce is classic! :) You're a great mom!
That was a great lesson. I'm going to have to use it to teach Jason about Sunday.
What a great lesson and way to teach your kids!!
Post a Comment
<< Home