Tuesday, May 05, 2009

How to tell your baby has new teeth...

How can I tell Calvin has two teeth?

The biting?

no...

The slobbering?

Huh-uh...

The yelling and crying?

nope...

He's always doing this:

IMG_6796

because it feels funny.

IMG_6802

By the way, I have a sneaking suspicion this baby might be part giraffe.

IMG_6800

5 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Hurray! An update! I love seeing your part-animal children. Woo hoo! :)

5/05/2009 11:18 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

He is the CUTEST thing EVER!!!

5/05/2009 3:29 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

he's such a cutie and such a happy boy! i love it!

5/05/2009 11:47 PM  
Blogger kj said...

This is HILARIOUS! I have never seen one of my babies do that! 2 teeth already? Is he some sort of dental savant?

5/06/2009 11:08 PM  
Blogger Jared Jen said...

Way too cute!

5/17/2009 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home