Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tate the Great is Eight!

Happy Birthday Tater Tot!

IMG_5566

In celebration of this fantastic boy, Lucy, Miles, and I came up with a list of 8 great things about Tate.

#1 He's funny. "Really funny." Says Lucy.

IMG_8313

#2 He has a great imagination. (While it causes problems in math class, it leads to some fantastic conversations and games around here.)

#3 He shares really well. Not just letting somebody have what he has, but he will gladly let Miles join in his adventures, play Star Wars Guys with him, sleep in his bed on occasion, and let him play video games with him. (He even lets him win most of the time!)

IMG_8065

#4 He can draw just about anything. He must get that from his mother.

#5 He is tender-hearted. He hates to see anybody he loves being unhappy.

#6 He has a beautiful singing voice. I love to sit by him in FHE.

#7 He loves loves loves his Grandma. She's his favorite person on Earth.

#8 He is easily amused. Even though the mommy in me makes me tell them to quit talking and go to sleep each night, I love to hear him cracking up at Lucy's jokes.

Happy Birthday. Eight years ago, you made me a mom and I will forever love you to pieces.
-Mom

4 Comments:

Blogger Laurie Smith said...

And he's my first grandchild... that ought to count for something!

3/29/2009 10:40 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Imadork. I even talked to you guys today and forgot to wish Tate a happy birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TATE!!! We love you even when we forget what day you were born.

3/30/2009 12:34 AM  
Blogger willreidsmith said...

Wow. I forgot too. NO, I didn't forget. I remembered but at the time I remembered I couldn't call. Shoot!

3/30/2009 2:40 AM  
Blogger kj said...

Happy Birthday, Tate!

3/30/2009 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home