Poor kid
So, a couple of weeks ago, I was making some skirts for Lucy and her two little girly cousins. They both happen to be three, so I decided to just use Miles for size reference instead of calling to get measurements. Well, it took a bit of convincing to get him to put it on, but once I had him fully assured that no, I wasn't making it for him, he conceded.

After only a second or two, however, he said, "Hold on Mom. I gotta try something."

He ran into the kitchen, adjusted the waist, and then . . .

The poor kid's been watching Lucy get to twirl in big dresses all these years. He wasn't about to pass up a chance to see what that was like. It made me giggle. And don't worry, that's the ONLY time this kid has worn a skirt!
But just in case we weren't being manly enough, he had me make a superhero cape for Bug while we were at it.

After only a second or two, however, he said, "Hold on Mom. I gotta try something."

He ran into the kitchen, adjusted the waist, and then . . .

The poor kid's been watching Lucy get to twirl in big dresses all these years. He wasn't about to pass up a chance to see what that was like. It made me giggle. And don't worry, that's the ONLY time this kid has worn a skirt!
But just in case we weren't being manly enough, he had me make a superhero cape for Bug while we were at it.


6 Comments:
Cute! (Miley, Bug, AND the skirt)
He's so manly. He twirls with flair.
He's so manly. He twirls with flair.
So funny. Kode has recently decided that he can twirl best on the floor in tights. I think our boys would get along well.
He might as well enjoy it while it's still acceptable behavior! :)
I love it! He and Dash can love pink together! You always give me the best ideas! I can make Darby's skirts! DUH! I just have to be able to shave my legs and make dinner in the same day then I can pull out my sewing machine. It may be a while!
Post a Comment
<< Home