$360 in copays in just two weeks...
Update on this germ infested family:
Jake is fine. Not sick, well rested, and gets to leave for work tomorrow. Can you hear the bitterness?

Tate and Miles are feeling much better after getting on antibiotics (back to being loud and obnoxious.)

Lucy's come down with Strep as well, but we caught it early so she's still a ray of sunshine.

Chase, who came out here to help after my fall, has also come down with strep and been in bed for about 38 hours.
Calvin is worse, landing him in the E.R. last night and in the doctor's office this morning (thank goodness for a doctor that goes in on a Sunday!) He has had tests for both Strep and RSV and does not have either. Whew!

This photo is several days ago. He's nowhere near as alert anymore.
I'm. . . well. . . I'm a little less sane, but my foot is feeling a little bit better. Oh, and I'm doing better than last night, thanks to a good cry in the car, complaining to my mom on the phone, and a really big brownie straight from the freezer.
Jake is fine. Not sick, well rested, and gets to leave for work tomorrow. Can you hear the bitterness?

Tate and Miles are feeling much better after getting on antibiotics (back to being loud and obnoxious.)

Lucy's come down with Strep as well, but we caught it early so she's still a ray of sunshine.

Chase, who came out here to help after my fall, has also come down with strep and been in bed for about 38 hours.
Calvin is worse, landing him in the E.R. last night and in the doctor's office this morning (thank goodness for a doctor that goes in on a Sunday!) He has had tests for both Strep and RSV and does not have either. Whew!

This photo is several days ago. He's nowhere near as alert anymore.
I'm. . . well. . . I'm a little less sane, but my foot is feeling a little bit better. Oh, and I'm doing better than last night, thanks to a good cry in the car, complaining to my mom on the phone, and a really big brownie straight from the freezer.


6 Comments:
What a great picture of Jake. I'm so sorry you are all sick. ((hugs))
I am sorry! But that kid Calvin is the CUTEST little guy I have ever seen! Send him here! I'll take him!
Just tell Jake that you can draw too. You'll take his place for a week and no one at work would notice. Wait I think it is better that you are in charge of the house! Everyone would obviously notice if you were missing.
You'll get your payback.
It will be awhile, of course. About 20 years. But, the table will turn. In 20 years all the kids will be in college. The house will be empty and you will be able to sit on the posh couch you can finally afford and read all day, if you so desire.
And Jake, well, he will still be going to work.
Hang in there. Winter is almost over and spring will be here before you know it. Until then, we are looking forward to Tuesdays.
What a crazy few weeks you guys have had! I'm glad some of your family is feeling ok. I think it may be time for you and your family to move back to AZ or some other warm climate!!! :)
Good luck! I hope you're all 100% up and running again soon.
Faith saw Calvin and said, "Aaaww, looook how cuuuute!" We're all in love. Save that one for my Ivy, okay? Hope things get better fast!
Post a Comment
<< Home