Neither of these boys, I can tell you that much! Come to think of it, nobody but Lucy. That girl could sleep through an earthquake. Good thing, too, since that pretty well describes every night here.
You can always bring them all to bed with you, they'll fall asleep, then you climb out and go sleep in one of their beds! Kinda hard with a teeny one like Calvin, I know. I hope Jake is helping...I know I was very little help when they were little...for which I am eternally repentant.
That is so my life. Lyda and Kode wake me up so much still. Its crazy. My baby is actually the best sleeper in the house, not counting Steve. I look forward to the day I get to sleep with no interruptions.
6 Comments:
Darn! I was hoping both of them slept. I promise...you WILL sleep again. xo
PS Great smile on that baby!
I love Calvin's hair!
You can always bring them all to bed with you, they'll fall asleep, then you climb out and go sleep in one of their beds! Kinda hard with a teeny one like Calvin, I know. I hope Jake is helping...I know I was very little help when they were little...for which I am eternally repentant.
Dad Parker
Still waiting for your all-time secrets of how you get them to sleep regardless...(waiting with baited breath)
That is so my life. Lyda and Kode wake me up so much still. Its crazy. My baby is actually the best sleeper in the house, not counting Steve. I look forward to the day I get to sleep with no interruptions.
Post a Comment
<< Home