We blame you, Calvin!
Jake: "Hey, honey, is this hair just catching the light funny, or is it white-ish?"
Al: "Yeah, it's catching the light in an I'm-really-white kind of way."
Exactly 37 seconds ago, Jake discovered his very first gray hair.
I just wanted to make sure I documented it, so when he's got the "white koala" going on, we can remember when it all started.
I wonder why he's going gray?
Hmm... new baby. . . book deadlines. . . Miles.
No wonder.
Al: "Yeah, it's catching the light in an I'm-really-white kind of way."
Exactly 37 seconds ago, Jake discovered his very first gray hair.
I just wanted to make sure I documented it, so when he's got the "white koala" going on, we can remember when it all started.
I wonder why he's going gray?
Hmm... new baby. . . book deadlines. . . Miles.
No wonder.


2 Comments:
The baby is always the easiest person to blame everything on. I still blame Henry for my back and tummy fat. He owes me!
Tell Jake, Grey is distinguished. And distinguished is a fancy word for "hot." :)
It's about time you joined me Jake. Welcome to the club.
Post a Comment
<< Home