Thursday, December 25, 2008

Who would have guessed?

Apparently living with the Parkers is stressful. I never would have guessed that, but Calvin can't handle the pressure.

IMG_5130

He wasn't sleeping at all. He'd be able to go an hour or two, but he'd growl and squirm the whole time, then wake up crying. I broke down and took him into the doctor two days ago, nearly sobbing due to lack of sleep. (I was averaging 1-2 hours a night and not in a row!)

After two days of taking the meds, he's growling less, spitting up less, and (hallelujah!!) sleeping more. He gave me three hours (all at once!!!), we partied for 2, and then another 2 hours! I felt like a brand new mommy. (I never thought I'd be so excited for such a small amount of sleep.)

Poor kid, I guess we were giving him heartburn. Just wait until he's older and finds out how nuts we really are.

IMG_5104

6 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

Oh, I'm so sorry you're going through this rough spot. It always makes it so difficult when you are low on sleep. Wish we could be there to help...

12/25/2008 5:39 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Woah, that is a cute baby!!!!!!!

I love the dark hair and the Tate look. Adorable!!!

Merrry Christmas.

12/25/2008 8:18 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Thank goodness for pediatricians who really help! Glad he's feeling better so you can sleep more.

12/25/2008 10:29 PM  
Blogger Whitney said...

okay so he is adorable. Your sister Claire and her husband are in my ward. Small world huh. I actually visit teach her and someone was filling me in on where she came from and all that and It clicked I was like wait... Claire, like Allison Parkers sister(in my mind of course)? So I asked her the following sunday. Random and so funny.

12/26/2008 11:17 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Glad you are all sleeping a little more. I can't get over how cute he is!!!

12/26/2008 10:03 PM  
Blogger kj said...

You poor thing. Hope the sleeping continues and that he'll give you even more of it!

12/26/2008 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home