Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Finally a family of six...

Wow, six sounds like such a big number when it describes the number of people I have to feed, drive around, and wash clothes for!

We're loving every minute of Calvin. Miles is obsessed with his hair. He is constantly touching, petting, smelling, and loving on him. Tate and Lucy are still getting over a cold, so they still haven't touched him or even been allowed within 5 feet of him. Lucy's DYING to hold him.

IMG_7944

Our computer with the pictures on it is temporarily on vacation, so these are the only photos we have for now.

IMG_5065a

IMG_5068

11 Comments:

Blogger The Arbuckle's said...

What a cute baby, he is quite solid!!

Good luck with baby #4, hopefully now the older kids will be excited to help out.

12/11/2008 1:53 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

I love the name Calvin with your family - it just...fits. He's beautiful! Esp the profile picture. Gotta love that little tummy, the chubby arms and hands. Lovely. Congratulations Alison!!!

12/11/2008 2:02 PM  
Blogger The Blakes said...

Love the bottom picture. So sweet.

12/11/2008 5:47 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Here, here, Rachel...love it all, especially that bottom picture.

Hope T and L get over their colds soon! Yuck.

12/11/2008 10:10 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

So sweet! I wish we could just rush right over to meet him.
LEs.

12/12/2008 10:00 AM  
Blogger The Cochran Family said...

Oh I am full of joy for you! Good job girl! He is beautiful! How are you feeling?

12/12/2008 6:03 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Congrats again! He seems like such a sweet little one. I am sure your whole family is thrilled to have him there safe and sound.

12/12/2008 10:28 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

YAY!! So happy for you!!! Congratulations to the whole family! We were in Florida all week and just got back. I just sat down to check on you, and voila! Calvin. Yay!!

12/13/2008 3:03 PM  
Blogger Darleen said...

Look all that dark hair! He is so precious. You look great. Hope the family is better now.

12/14/2008 4:27 PM  
Blogger The Fowers said...

Oh, I'm a little late on checking your blog! Congrats on Calvin - love the name! BIG BOY!!!!!

12/14/2008 11:35 PM  
Blogger Allison M. said...

So nice and round! (Though perhaps not so nice for birthing purposes, I suppose.) The hair rubbing must be a boy thing. Jacob is constantly trying to rub all of Micah's 'fur' (as he calls it). Congratulations again!

12/14/2008 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home