Nothing is happening!
Today is a day of many emotions. Fear, gladness, hope, rage, elation, more fear, frustration, and sheer joy.
Fear- Lucy woke up wheezy and fearful that she'd miss her Thanksgiving feast.
Gladness- A breathing treatment cleared her right up.
Hope- I went to the doctor this morning with every intention of being sent to the hospital.
Rage- Absolutely nothing has changed from Sunday when I was in the hospital!
Elation - Jake realized he will get his pecan pie after all.
More fear - I'll be home all weekend, unable to move, with three bored children.
Frustration - I haven't slept in 6 days.
And finally... Sheer joy- The kids can't wait to have 4 days off in a row! (Heaven help me)
Fear- Lucy woke up wheezy and fearful that she'd miss her Thanksgiving feast.
Gladness- A breathing treatment cleared her right up.
Hope- I went to the doctor this morning with every intention of being sent to the hospital.
Rage- Absolutely nothing has changed from Sunday when I was in the hospital!
Elation - Jake realized he will get his pecan pie after all.
More fear - I'll be home all weekend, unable to move, with three bored children.
Frustration - I haven't slept in 6 days.
And finally... Sheer joy- The kids can't wait to have 4 days off in a row! (Heaven help me)


7 Comments:
C'mon, Pablo! C'mon, Pablo! We're all rooting for him!
Time for a little herbs?
Oh man, I just want to cry for you! At least no one has to get dressed for three days, right?
Les.
Oh man! And I thought I was having a bad day, 'cause I burnt the brownies!
I'll do a "rain dance" for Pablo to some Mariachi music, so as to invoke the little guy out of the womb.
That's a weird thing to say isn't it. You know what I mean...
Come on baby!! Like we say at work, anything can happen. I hope that he comes soon.
Baby, come on! The last few days last about 48 hours each.
I am sorry! It is just terrible at the end. I hope you are in labor RIGHT NOW!
Post a Comment
<< Home