Grandma's Here!!!
Oh happy day, my mom is here! I guilted her into changing her ticket and coming Friday night, since I thought surely, I would be having a baby today. Yeah. I know.
We are all thrilled to have her here and since she's helping, I had enough energy to supervise the Christmas decorating.

She is however, freezing to death, being from Arizona. She's been wearing her coat in the house or a blanket. I've got to find that woman a sweater tomorrow. It's the least I can do.

For the first year in the last 7, nobody has broken an ornament on decorate-the-tree night. Hopefully the first of many Christmas miracles to come this year.

Yeah, we know. He's nuts.

We did get to spend a lot of time with Jake this weekend, which was fantastic. I forgot how much fun he is. We need another Thanksgiving. (more turkey wouldn't hurt either)


Tate caught a nasty cold, which he has generously shared with Miles and Grandma, enabling him to stay home and play with Grandma two days in a row.

And once again, we got to break out the kid-friendly nativity. Grandpa Parker gave it to him last year for his birthday and it still has the magic touch. We brought it out one piece at a time while using it to tell the story of Christ's birth, and then they played with it all night.

Thanks again Grandpa.
We are all thrilled to have her here and since she's helping, I had enough energy to supervise the Christmas decorating.

She is however, freezing to death, being from Arizona. She's been wearing her coat in the house or a blanket. I've got to find that woman a sweater tomorrow. It's the least I can do.

For the first year in the last 7, nobody has broken an ornament on decorate-the-tree night. Hopefully the first of many Christmas miracles to come this year.

Yeah, we know. He's nuts.

We did get to spend a lot of time with Jake this weekend, which was fantastic. I forgot how much fun he is. We need another Thanksgiving. (more turkey wouldn't hurt either)


Tate caught a nasty cold, which he has generously shared with Miles and Grandma, enabling him to stay home and play with Grandma two days in a row.

And once again, we got to break out the kid-friendly nativity. Grandpa Parker gave it to him last year for his birthday and it still has the magic touch. We brought it out one piece at a time while using it to tell the story of Christ's birth, and then they played with it all night.

Thanks again Grandpa.


6 Comments:
I have to say, that is the best bunch of photo's of you guys. Everyone is perfect for a holiday card.
Yay for mothers coming to the rescue! Let me know when we can be friends again.
You only didn't go into labor this last weekend because you needed to have a great weekend with Jake home! Now that the weekend is over, I don't have a solution to the problem...JUST GO INTO LABOR ALREADY!
You look so beautiful (and relaxed).
Wow, Alison you look great!!!
So does your family. Hope you go into labor soon.
Valerie
How can you look so good when you're that pregnant? Yeah for moms!!! Hope she stays extra long.
Post a Comment
<< Home