Thanksgiving
While I don't have a picture of any traditional Thanksgiving foods, I have plenty of a bunch of turkeys.

We made our yearly trip to IHOP for breakfast, and Lucy very quickly commandeered the camera.

(Don't worry, they're not done growing in yet.)

We figured Miles wouldn't make it out of there in one un-messy piece, so he just went in pajamas.

This is right before she started photographing all the food remnants and we had to grab the camera back.

I wasn't feeling up to cooking, so I just planned on mooching dinner off the Turleys. Well, my eligible-for-sainthood next door neighbor, Karen, showed up around noon with an ENTIRE THANKSGIVING DINNER!!! I can't tell you what it's like to live by this woman. She is incredible, and she knows how I feel about turkey. We snarfed.
We made it to the Turley's by late afternoon, had some more yummy food (the turkey and gravy nearly brought me to happy tears. Seriously.), tried to eat my failed attempt at a pecan pie, and enjoyed hanging out on their couch.
I may or may not have had a lovely leftover-turkey sandwich for a late night snack (more happy tears), and then retired into a tryptophan coma.
It was a good day.

We made our yearly trip to IHOP for breakfast, and Lucy very quickly commandeered the camera.

(Don't worry, they're not done growing in yet.)

We figured Miles wouldn't make it out of there in one un-messy piece, so he just went in pajamas.

This is right before she started photographing all the food remnants and we had to grab the camera back.

I wasn't feeling up to cooking, so I just planned on mooching dinner off the Turleys. Well, my eligible-for-sainthood next door neighbor, Karen, showed up around noon with an ENTIRE THANKSGIVING DINNER!!! I can't tell you what it's like to live by this woman. She is incredible, and she knows how I feel about turkey. We snarfed.
We made it to the Turley's by late afternoon, had some more yummy food (the turkey and gravy nearly brought me to happy tears. Seriously.), tried to eat my failed attempt at a pecan pie, and enjoyed hanging out on their couch.
I may or may not have had a lovely leftover-turkey sandwich for a late night snack (more happy tears), and then retired into a tryptophan coma.
It was a good day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home