Oh this can't be good...
It's only week one of the "snow season" and already the magic has worn off. At least we were lucky to get some good photos.

I realize this looks like a nice cozy picture. You're imagining it all nice and toasty warm inside with hot cocoa and Christmas music, right? Well, see those dollar signs escaping out the windows? That would be the $600 a MONTH heating bill. Nothing like drafty old houses.

Hard to believe this is the same road we walk on to school.

I love 3 year olds.

We need a bigger sled or fewer friends.

At what age does sticking out your tongue to catch snowflakes lose it's appeal?


Thanks for the new sleds, Grandpa. This was by far the favorite:

And that's about when the fun ended. Suddenly, they all realized they were wet, and tired, and COLD.

I don't think "Hey kids, why don't you go outside and play in the snow?!" is going to work very well this year. Just a hunch.

Well, maybe it'll work on Miles.

I realize this looks like a nice cozy picture. You're imagining it all nice and toasty warm inside with hot cocoa and Christmas music, right? Well, see those dollar signs escaping out the windows? That would be the $600 a MONTH heating bill. Nothing like drafty old houses.

Hard to believe this is the same road we walk on to school.

I love 3 year olds.

We need a bigger sled or fewer friends.

At what age does sticking out your tongue to catch snowflakes lose it's appeal?


Thanks for the new sleds, Grandpa. This was by far the favorite:

And that's about when the fun ended. Suddenly, they all realized they were wet, and tired, and COLD.

I don't think "Hey kids, why don't you go outside and play in the snow?!" is going to work very well this year. Just a hunch.

Well, maybe it'll work on Miles.


2 Comments:
It took a while for me to recognize Tate in the picture in the car. Scary.
Wow, that's a good amount of snow for CT (other than when those Nor'easters blow in). Oh, those heating bills are deathly, I definitely don't miss that!
Looks like you guys are having a fun winter so far! Have a Merry Christmas tomorrow!
Post a Comment
<< Home