A long overdue swim in the sink
Something smells. Kind of a cross between greasy been-touched-by-lotsa-kid-hands hair, sour milk trapped under the chin, and baby bum.
Time to go swimming.

I must be getting better at this, because he seems very relaxed through the whole thing.

This isn't "baby's first bath", but this is the first one to be documented by the 7 year old (hence the short person perspective.)

Excuse the "personal pieces" in the picture. I gave orders to the photographer not to get them in the shot, but one out of 10 isn't bad.

Next time we'll work on our backstroke.

I was kinda worried he wouldn't fit in the sink, but I remembered rinsing the 13 pound turkey on Sunday, so he's got at least another month to bathe in the kitchen.
Time to go swimming.

I must be getting better at this, because he seems very relaxed through the whole thing.

This isn't "baby's first bath", but this is the first one to be documented by the 7 year old (hence the short person perspective.)

Excuse the "personal pieces" in the picture. I gave orders to the photographer not to get them in the shot, but one out of 10 isn't bad.

Next time we'll work on our backstroke.

I was kinda worried he wouldn't fit in the sink, but I remembered rinsing the 13 pound turkey on Sunday, so he's got at least another month to bathe in the kitchen.


7 Comments:
He sure is a cute little swimmer!
THis is your 9+ pound turkey. ;)
I LOVE the first shot. Good job, Tate!
That is soooo cute!!!!
You have a turkey and we'll have a monkey. One big happy zoo.
very cute! I am craving a little boy now!
Calvin is so adorable! I love his little roles and Im sure he is not getting enough attention! ;) Congratulatins even though its a little late.
Love little tubs like this! and they smell so good :)
Post a Comment
<< Home