The Batcave!

Yep, all three big kids will soon be sharing a room again. Because that room is not as spacious as I might like, we had to get creative. Tate is up top, Lucy is over on the twin bed to the right, and Miles gets the coolest bed of all - underneath! I'm sure this isn't what IKEA had in mind, but he loves it and we all refer to it as the Batcave. If you look closely, you can see a sleeping Batman in there.
Lucy's so happy to have a baby in the house. Any time she gets to hold or cuddle or look at him, she's a happy girl.

Incidentally, I love love love naked babies.


3 Comments:
We have this same bed! Abi loves sleeping on it(We put the tent thing on it so she wouldn't be tempted to lean over the edge and fall off). i am actually thinking of putting a mattress under it just like you did for Emma to sleep on. It's awesome to have a little superhero cave as a bed!!!
Your kids are so cute! and I think your a great photog.
Okay - you MUST follow up this post with how in the world you get your kids to sleep if they're all sleeping in the same room. What's your secret?? Please, please tell.
Post a Comment
<< Home