Waiting on a sunny day...

I can't seem to get any good pictures of these guys. I like to blame the weather and this house (it seems better than blaming the photographer!) The light is so nasty and gloomy, I just can't get anything good, but until we return to fantastic weather (or move to Arizona!), these will have to do.
Can you tell who adores this baby? It's all I can do to keep Miles from constantly rubbing his nose on Calvin's hair. I asked why he does this and he answered, "Betause Mom, he's softer than a teddy bear!"

What's with 7 year old boys? Seriously?!

They were just thrilled to be allowed on the top bunk. Only Tate's supposed to be up there.

Apparently, whatever the 7 year old has is contagious.

Calvin got to visit the doctor today (he's survived in this nuthouse a whole month!) and he's growing like a weed. 11 lbs, 6 ozs.

Why does 4 kids not seem like so many right here, but when they're all spread out yelling, jumping, running, knocking things over, and galloping up the stairs, it seems like there are so many more?

He doesn't know he's got 3 super-admirers yet. Just wait until he starts breaking their toys. His popularity will plummet.

Hard to believe the head on the top will soon be the size of the one on the left:

Or that the body on the left used to be the size of the one on the right:


14 Comments:
I love these pictures...despite the lack of Arizona sun. You're a great photographer, Alison. I love the circle one and the last one best just because of the relationship they show. Kiss 'em all for me.
Les.
P.S. I love the Batcave! Annika still likes to be in her cave under her bed (it's the same one).
cute photoshoot.
Love the pictures! And you're a really great photographer. If you didn't live so far away (and have your hands quite so full!) I'd have you come take baptism pictures of Faith for me. You make such beautiful children and you're an amazing mother. I vote that you have at least 6 more. (for whatever that's worth!)
These pictures are adorable! You have the cutest kids!
Those are great pictures!! Calvin looks so much like Lucy. I like how you've been using your baby carrier around the house--I've been doing the sling.
Alison you have such a cute family! Your kids are adorable!!
Very cute. You must have bribed them with something to get so many great pictures.
I love every one of those! You have such a cute, fun family!
I love that story of Miles saying that Calvin is softer than a teddy bear. That is ADORABLE.
These are all such great photos. I love seeing all four together!
I love this series of pictures!
3 kids in 1 room? Sounds like one great big happy party!
Little Calvin is a dream! I can't believe I still haven't seen him in real life. I have something for him, good thing it is way too big right now, he is growing fast.
Cute pictures!
Seriously your kids are so stinkin' cute. Lucy has the cutest expressions.
Post a Comment
<< Home