Monday, February 09, 2009

Don't ever ask a drunk baby for directions. . .

IMG_5743

6 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Cute Calvin.

I'm with you! Please leave the sick people out of church!!! I hope Calvin and the whole crew all get better fast. At least you guys look so cute with strep.

I'm glad Chase is there to help out. There is all kind of yucky stuff going around here too.

Wishing you lots and lots of get-better-fast-ness!!!

2/10/2009 10:46 AM  
Blogger willreidsmith said...

That kinda looks like what Bud must have looked like 82 years ago...

2/10/2009 4:17 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Hilarious!

2/10/2009 5:05 PM  
Blogger Darleen said...

Cute little white outfit!

2/10/2009 8:54 PM  
Blogger Claire Mills said...

Reid! Bite your tongue!

2/10/2009 10:38 PM  
Blogger The Blakes said...

If it was anyone elses kid but yours, I would have accused you of posing him that way.

2/11/2009 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home