Saturday, March 07, 2009

It's hard work helping Mom

Sometimes when I get a little behind in my housework, Calvin offers to step in and help.
He often times helps fold the clothes,

IMG_8566

and he's happy to help make the bed by holding down the blankets.

IMG_8569

But it's really hard work, so sometimes he needs a little break.

IMG_8570

Next, I think we'll tackle yard work.

IMG_8571

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Look at all that hair!

3/07/2009 6:09 PM  
Blogger The Blakes said...

Yard work, eh? Can you see your yard under all that snow?

He is such a handsome little man!

3/08/2009 4:35 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

He is getting so cute!

3/09/2009 2:27 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

He is so cute. I was sad we couldn't see him while we were in town a couple of weeks ago.

3/09/2009 4:48 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

He is so dang adorable!! I miss you guys! Can I please come visit soon!?!!

3/09/2009 6:27 PM  
Blogger kj said...

You should have started this post with a warning: DO NOT - UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES - LOOK AT THE PICTURES IN THIS POST IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET BABY CRAVINGS! (even if you already have a baby...)

3/10/2009 4:17 PM  
Blogger Darleen said...

Oh...sweet baby! Did he really just fall asleep right there?

3/11/2009 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home