Halloween class party
Good grief! I can't believe how long and drawn out this Halloween was. The stinkin' holiday lasted 4 whole days here!

There was a parade in the morning of all the kids and teachers in their costumes. That's Tate's teacher, Mrs. M, on the right.
The kids also got to do the eating-donuts-with-no-hands-game.

You should have seen those kids attacking the donuts. (Hm, maybe I'll have to do that for some of our less popular dinner dishes. Shepherd's pie on a string or Taco Soup on a string. We'll have to see what I can come up with.) Tate really enjoyed that and even Mrs. M. got in on the fun.
I got to read a Halloween story to some of the kids and they were nice enough to pretend to listen when all they really wanted was another stab at the donut thing.

There was a parade in the morning of all the kids and teachers in their costumes. That's Tate's teacher, Mrs. M, on the right.
The kids also got to do the eating-donuts-with-no-hands-game.

You should have seen those kids attacking the donuts. (Hm, maybe I'll have to do that for some of our less popular dinner dishes. Shepherd's pie on a string or Taco Soup on a string. We'll have to see what I can come up with.) Tate really enjoyed that and even Mrs. M. got in on the fun.
I got to read a Halloween story to some of the kids and they were nice enough to pretend to listen when all they really wanted was another stab at the donut thing.


1 Comments:
I'm so glad that some places still allow the kids to enjoy the Pagan holidays. Around here it seems like no costumes are allowed at school and no way would they take time out of the academic day to have a party! What fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home