Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Snowy Easter



The Easter Bunny came while we were at church and hid eggs all over our house. I thought he was going to hide them outside, but apparently, he and I didn't communicate well enough and the eggs, plastic and real, were all over the house. I sure hope he doesn't hold it against me that my house looked as though a tornado had been through it before church!

Miley was our very best finder, seeing as he's the closest to the ground and most were at his eye level. He mutilated 3 hard boiled eggs before we realized he had found them and was "sampling".


There are reasons we don't have a very good family picture. Two of them. Both happen to be wearing sweater vests here.



Tate was so very excited to find his basket, I might have to start hiding more of his stuff just to get this kind of reaction again.





Lucy found hers behind Tate's unmade bed!



I don't know if weather or full bladder are to blame for this picture, but it was COLD! Right in the middle of the egg finding, we started seeing flakes falling from the sky and it was all over for me right then and there. It can't snow on Easter! I didn't even feel like eating all the kid's chocolate, so you know it was serious.



Miley's learning early how to woo the ladies. Chocolate and a funny hat.



He ditched the candy halfway through and went for a slide. You know my kids are nature-deprived when a 31 degree slide wins out over free chocolate. Off the ground, no less!



The following pictures were my attempt at a nice picture of the kids. Just use your imagination to put the best one of each kid together to make a decent picture, because it'll never happen.





1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

I can see them, yay! I love the group kid shots. HEE-larious. :D
Les.

4/30/2007 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home