We're home and we're pooped!
We went to Arizona for a week and a half to help with my sister, Claire's, wedding. I have lots of pictures and not lots of time, so I'll just start randomly posting as I find time.
Grandpa took Tate for a spin on the little Bobcat. The whole yard was re-landscaped since the reception took place at home. The transformation was amazing!

Last minute hemming by Mom.

We hung a curtain to separate the kitchen from the rest of the house. Not as easy as it looks, mind you!

In fact, we almost had a casualty when my mom missed the step up. Like the fabulous s-i-l that he is, Jake rushed to the rescue. Oh wait, no, he just laughed and took a picture. There goes any hope of a good Christmas present for you, honey.

Lucy was so full of energy, we had to channel it into Billy Blanks Boot Camp video. She's got rock hard abs now.
Grandpa took Tate for a spin on the little Bobcat. The whole yard was re-landscaped since the reception took place at home. The transformation was amazing!

Last minute hemming by Mom.

We hung a curtain to separate the kitchen from the rest of the house. Not as easy as it looks, mind you!

In fact, we almost had a casualty when my mom missed the step up. Like the fabulous s-i-l that he is, Jake rushed to the rescue. Oh wait, no, he just laughed and took a picture. There goes any hope of a good Christmas present for you, honey.

Lucy was so full of energy, we had to channel it into Billy Blanks Boot Camp video. She's got rock hard abs now.


2 Comments:
fun times. Lucy is so cute in front of the TV. I am glad you had fun and we are glad you are back.
Quite honestly, I'm a bit surprised you're not the one that took the fall! :) Claire's dress was beeyootiifull! I envied it the whole evening!
Post a Comment
<< Home